Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Yes, I am still here

I am so sorry my blogging friends, but I had a horrible cold. It left me cranky, tired, whiny and tired. I barely made it through the school day, let alone cooking, blogging etc.
Florida was cold, now it's hot again.
School is still going on, with alot of crying, whining, screaming (by me of course) and just plain wanting to give up.
Trina has decided to go to public school in August. Now if I can just get her to finish up what she has started!!!!
Dylan is having a hard time with all the writing, spelling and math. I really am fed up with it all.
Other than that we are ok. Life is passing by quite quickly and I never find the time to do everything that needs to be done.
I haven't even had the energy to read my friends blogs. I will try to catch up with you all.
I hope everyone is staying warm and doing okay!!
Bunny

1 comment:

Donna said...

Thank You Very Much Bunny For All Of Your Help!
It is greatly appreciated!!!!!
Best Wishes,
Donna