Saturday, January 17, 2009

Derby day in Central Florida

Well today was derby day and I just didn't feel like taking any pictures.....Bad mama.
I was just to tired!!!
Dylan didn't get any first places so it was a wasted day in my opinion!!! Trina helped her friend by knocking out the competition so Allison could get the 2 1st places she needs!! Way to go Katrina!!!!
School has been tough for all of us. It is so hard to get back into the swing of things after the holidays. It was tough for us....our first Christmas without my mom. But we are muddling our way through it. Trina will never be happy with what ever we do......it's just her personality.
Dylan will never like writing and spelling. I have tried so many fun ways. It's too bad we have to learn stuff we don't excel at or like.
We are alive, doing okay. I haven't even had a chance to check on all my friends blog. One of these nights, I will stay up late and try to do that.
I hope everyone is doing ok!!
Bunny

1 comment:

thislittlepiggy said...

Getting back into the swing after the holiday season seems to be a little hard for all of us. Ugh.