Saturday, November 22, 2008

Derby Day

My "FAVORITE" day. I am not going as early as everyone else. They leave the house at 6:30. I will leave the house around 10. My hubby is upset I don't go early, but I feel since Trina never gets out of bed for school until 10:30 or much later.....I will do the same.
Of course, she could care less if I go or not!!!! LOL!! I can't win.
Hope all is going well for everyone.
Weather is FINALLY cooler here!!
Trina and I with some friends went to the midnight showing of "Twilight" . It was a good movie. It can't compare to the book, but it was good.
Will write later.
Bunny

5 comments:

Big Momma said...

How was Derby Day?

Sherri said...

I hope it was a fun day!

Amie said...

I liked it too. =) Can't wait to hear about the derby.

thislittlepiggy said...

Let us know how it all pans out! :o)

thislittlepiggy said...

Happy Thanksgiving! :o)