Thursday, August 14, 2008

I'm so Excited and I just can't hide it!!!

We are going to the beach for four glorious days (if the weather cooperates!!!)!!!!
I just *sniffle, sniffle, sniffle* dropped of Patches at the vets. I feel so guilty, but she wouldn't do well in the hotel. She would be barking at every little noise. I miss her already. She so loves the beach and water. I will have to plan a day trip just for her!!! Tee Hee!!
Kids of course are already fighting. I just bought the book, "Making Brothers and Sisters Best Friends" by Sarah, Stephen and Grace Mally. I received it today, and it looks great. Lots of bible references and funny, funny cartoons. I can't wait to start reading it to them. I even bought the coloring books to go along with it. They are already complaining about the title and I am (trying) to smile!!
I think I packed too much to go for just 4 days. I packed snacks, fruits, veggies, lunch meat, bread, chips etc. I just hate to eat all three meals out. So we are going to do lunches everyday.
We are going to go to my Dad's tonight. He is very lonely without Mom, and I think it will be a good diversion for him, even if it's only a night and part of a day.
I am going to see if he wants to come down next week and see my COMPLETED FLOOR!!!
I will try to post some pictures soon. It looks so nice!!! I am still cleaning up the dust. I opened a drawer to get some knives and wanted to cry....all that dust!!!! Oh well...The Lord loves to keep me busy.
Must go and load up the truck!! I will post pictures!!
Love ya all
Bunny

4 comments:

Chocolate on my Cranium said...

I'm jealous! Have a fun and safe trip.

Donna said...

Have a Wonderful trip!!!!!!
Enjoy the time away and relax yourself.
Best Wishes!

Freakmom said...

Have a great trip! Hope the weather is perfect!!

FatcatPaulanne said...

I'm so jealous! Have fun!