Friday, August 15, 2008

I am in Heaven





We checked in and went to the ocean...OHGoodness it is so beautifully breathtaking.....I really am in heaven. I know that from the news a hurricane is going to hit us on Tuesday and I am no way prepared for it. My house has no food in it, well a bit of frozen meat, but nothing to survive on like Charlie. But looking at the ocean today...doesn't seem even possible. The Lord will provide, and I refuse to worry. this is my heaven from the terrible year I had to deal with. MMMMMMM....doesn't seem to thankful does it???? Oh well, here are some photos.

Miss ya and hope you all are well

4 comments:

Freakmom said...

Gorgeous pictures! Be safe!!

Sherri said...

I'm glad you are enjoying heaven...I was there two weeks ago!!! "sigh" I want to go BACK!!!

Red said...

I love the beach. I hope we do not get this torm, I am not up for it. But the Treasure Coast should only be getting some rain and wind...Whew!

I cannot thank you enough for visiting my friends blog. She is missing her mother so. And for a 21-22 year old, it has got to be a bit tougher.

I know she will get through it, but it is nice to know people feel your pain.

Thanks!! XO

Amie said...

looks awesome bun!