Friday, July 18, 2008

Why I haven't blogged

The entry way

Here is all of the tile from our house.





We are in the process of tiling our home. We tore up the entrance way, family room, kitchen, computer area, and hallway. I have never seen so much dust in my life. I clean and the next day it is back again. I just quit. Since we couldn't lay tile over the weekend....we decided to paint. Every room in my house has furniture in it from the three rooms. Poor Dylan can't even get to his bed. Thank goodness I have a spare bedroom he can use!!!








Dylan was a huge help. He helped me paint every day. We even painted the kitchen with the sandstone paint. I love it. I will get pictures of the kitchen soon.
So needless to say, no summer school for last week and this week and probably next week!!! We will be spending the week cleaning up!! Every dish in my kitchen cupboards have dust on them. It is so bad!!!! I keep telling myself that when it is all done, I will be a happy camper!!!!
Hope you are enjoying your summer.
Bunny

4 comments:

FatcatPaulanne said...

Cool!

Last year when we did our floor, there was dust everywhere too. You'll be so happy when it's all done!

Freakmom said...

Wow! I so want to do some painting around here.

thislittlepiggy said...

Makes me sweat just looking at it all! :o)

Amie said...

holy cow, what a job!!!