Sunday, July 27, 2008

I'm here

AS soon as I can find the camera, I will post some pictures of what is finished.
The entryway has to wait for there were some problems. This is a job that just won't finish!!
I am trying hard to dust everything and get things put back in their places. Finally finished Dylan's bedroom, Katrina did most of her room, the guest bedroom. I can't believe how much dust this made!! I also did most of the laundry room, am so tired.
We have the family room almost together!! The computer is back in its home and up and running. Still need to do...livingroom, dining room, master bedroom and finish the laundry room. My many, many, many cookbooks and cooking binders are so dusty!!!! Oh well, it will keep me out of trouble.
Trina is doing awesome on Driver's Education. WE will finish Algebra soon. Dylan needs to practice writing and multiplication facts. I am hoping by the end of this week, things will be almost back to normal and I can find things!!!

Weather here is so hot and thunderstorms every afternoon. It really saps your energy!!
"Breaking Dawn" is released this Friday. Trina and two girlfriends are coming over for the day to prepare for the "Prom" for "Breaking Dawn". I even bought myself a dress to go with them. I actually read the series and am excited about the book also. I even bought myself a copy, so I don't have to fight with Trina to read it!!!! I will donate it to the library when I am finished with my copy.

I haven't started planning for school yet. We are going to the beach for a long weekend in August. I am going to wait till after that!!! We had a very tough year and need the break.

Not much else is new here. Oh yeah, I will be turning 44 tomorrow. Yipee!!! Man the years sure do creep up on ya!!!
Have a great week!!

Bunny

5 comments:

Cocoa said...

#1 Have a grand birthday!

#2 I grew up in Miami and so remember the heat and humidity. I miss the beach though, living in Nevada we have all the sand but it's not the same without the ocean!

#3 Can't wait to see all the after photos of all the home improvements. We're installing carpet tiles in our living room this week.

#4 I can't wait for Breaking Dawn,!

Freakmom said...

Happy Birthday!

Remember, you are 44 and don't have to take that crap anymore! Have a happy day!

thislittlepiggy said...

~*~ HaPpY BiRtHdAy! ~*~

FatcatPaulanne said...

Happy birthday.

Now we're the same age. ;-)

Donna said...

Happy Birthday Bunny!!!!!!!
I hope 44 turns out to be your best year yet : )
Best Wishes!