Monday, July 07, 2008

Did you have a great 4th of July??

We did some fireworks in our street. Our neighborhood had fireworks from 2pm until midnight. It was quite noisy!!!
The kids had some friends over on Thursday the 3rd. They had fun swimming, playing outdoors, playing on the wii and hanging out. Then their Mom's boyfriend, who is a friend of ours, came and had some hamburgers and sausage with us. They went home about 11 pm and the kids were sad :(. I don't do many sleepovers and we had alot going on. They got over it quickly.
Dylan went and bought Guitar Hero Aerosmith for the Wii and has been having fun unlocking all the songs. They are so much better than me...I am still on easy, can't master the double notes or the blue notes!!! I keep trying when I can get them to let me play!!
Weather is very hot, glad we have a pool.
Trina starts her driver' s ed on line today and Algebra with Mom.
I am going to have Dylan do Math and writing daily. Of course the complaining has already
started and they haven't even done anything yet!!! Oh well...my kids are complainers and I am learning to just state what we are doing and dropping it!! Hard to do!!!
Well, enjoy your day today. Keep smiling and try to stay cool!!!
Love ya all
Bunny

2 comments:

Donna said...

That is great you are able to get your kids back to school work! I wish I could light that fire under Kelly. Keep us posted how it is going.

thislittlepiggy said...

I had to go to Wal*Monster. :o/