Monday, June 30, 2008

Back home

We are home and trying to get everything back in order. Patches did fine at the vet's for boarding. She sure was glad to see us all. Dave and Trina went and picked her up as a surprise for me. I was sleeping in and heard them come in.
Dylan has a terrible cold. I have one also, but his seems worse. He couldn't get to sleep last night until 4:00 am. He just couldn't breath. For some reason, when I take him to the doctors, they tell me not to use a decongestant and I can't remember why!! It is hard to know what to give them to give them relief!!
Trina is enjoying no school for awhile. She is going to start Driver's Education on FLVS next week. And we will be doing Algebra I.
Weather is very hot in Florida, and with colds we don't want to go in the pool. Maybe we'll just float around.
Been busy ordering books for 10th grade and 5th grade. I found lots at the curriculumn sale and even sold a few of my things!! Trina is going to do English II Honors, American Government Honors, Biology Honors on line. But I still purchase the books for her, sometimes she likes to use the books instead of websites. I also go to the library and get books on each subject. I hope this year will go a bit more smoothly then last year. It was so hard on the kids traveling and taking care of mom. But I am so glad we did it.
Must go and take care of kiddos,
Love you all and hope the summer is going well for you all
Bunny

2 comments:

Freakmom said...

Glad you are back!

Sheri said...

Hope you get over your colds soon and get settled back in quickly!

thanks for commenting on my blog, yep, the freezer is full of food for Mike!