Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Free Math Curriculum Trial for a Year

I found this from one of the many newsletters I signed up for.
Let me tell you so far it is wonderful. Dylan is loving it!!! No more fighting on Math.

I am not sure if they have any more available spots, they were only taking 50 families. It is for grades 4-8.
What you need to do is email kim@ilearn.com and ask if she has any free spots available. Tell her what students and grades and how you are willing to fill out a survey each month. I also told her how honest I would be in the survey.

Dylan is loving it and I wanted to share with my blogging friends.
Bunny

1 comment:

Mrs. Darling said...

Its always nice to meet another homeschool mom! I see you dont post often. Ive enjoyed your old posts though. Keep on bloggin' and sharin' your ideas! :)