Friday, March 28, 2008

Anne M Becksted



Her is a picture of my mom. She was only 63 when the good Lord needed to
bring her home to heaven.

She had a very rough year battling her lung cancer. The cancer spread to
her brain in October and she has fought a long battle.
She passed to heaven on March 25, 2008 at 4:50 p.m.
I know that she is no longer in pain and in a much, much, much
better place, but we will miss her greatly.
I will greatly miss our many phone calls during the day and when
I am walking Patches.
Katrina will miss calling her when I make her angry.
We will learn to deal without her, but we won't like it.
Please take the time to tell everyone you love them.
You might not get the chance to!!
God bless you all
Bunny
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Amie said...

She'll definitely be missed! I'm glad you guys were able to be close to her these past few years! That picture is great. =)

FatcatPaulanne said...

I'm so, so sorry.

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

I know the pain is hard, but it sure is different when you know where they are.

Freakmom said...

That was a beautiful picture and entry. Brought tears to my eyes.

(((Hugs)))

thislittlepiggy said...

She was a beautiful woman. Sorry for your loss.

Donna said...

Bunny, So sorry to hear of your loss! Reading what you wrote made it very clear how much you loved her and how much she dearly loved you all.

Jeannee said...

My dear friend,

I very much understand this, and extend my deepest sympathies to you! In October of 07 I lost my beloved dad - the 8th person that year - but w/ his loss I no longer feel that I can stand up straight and tall.

W/ love,
Jeannee

Rachel said...

Your mother was a beautiful woman! You are right, she is in a MUCH better place and is watching out for you now.

Thank you for your uplifting comments on my blog and for sharing your story. Your children are blessed!

Love in Christ
Rachel