Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I am alive, not well, but alive

Just a quick note that I am home. We are trying to get back to normal (is there such a thing??).
School was not going well up at Mom's, trying very hard to get caught up.

Mom isn't doing well, we have Hospice coming in to help manage the pain.
It is very heartbreaking for me to see my mom this way. This is the lady who would
get up at 3 am to snow blow the driveway so Dad could get the car in.

Must get the kiddos moving towards doing school!!

On a happier note, Dave's mom who is visiting her brother (who is not doing well) (that's not the happier note), is coming to stay with us for a few days!!
NO-ONE from Dave's family has come to visit us and we have been living here for 7 years!!!!

Will write later.
Miss you all and I am trying to get caught up on all your lives!!!

Bunny

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Sending hugs! :o)

Um... What's normal?

Simply April said...

((Sorry to hear about your mom.))

Enjoy your visit!

FatcatPaulanne said...

I'm so sorry to hear that your mom's not doing well.

Freakmom said...

Hope things are smoothing out. I think of you often!

Hugs,