Thursday, January 03, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I am wishing all my blogger friends a Happy, Healthy, Prosperous New Year.

I haven't had the energy to blog. We had to rush up to my mom's the 15th of December because she wasn't doing well. We came home for a few days, packed up all the xmas presents and food and went back up to spend Christmas with them. We have been home for awhile, I was just to drained to blog.
She is doing ok, not great, but ok. We ended up getting her a walker. She just has no energy at all. I feel so bad for her, but must also take care of my kids.
We are going to start back to school on Monday. I wanted to get so organized over the break, but didn't get to it. Oh well......

I hope that everyone is staying warm. It is even cold here in Florida!! I can't believe how cold. I guess I forgot what cold was. I am enjoying wearing a coat, hat and gloves. I am even spending the day in my WINTER PJ's!!! We never get to do that!!! I will try to blog some pics later.

Kids had a great xmas with all the gifts they got. I will try to blog more on them later.

I hope everyone is doing fine. One of these days, I will read up on you all!!!

Love and kisses to you all
Bunny

5 comments:

Freakmom said...

Glad to hear from you, I've been wondering how things were. Sorry to hear your mom is having a rough time, sending prayers and good vibes to all of you!

(hugs) for a wonderful 2008!!

Amie said...

I'm sorry Aunt Anne's having it so rough...I'm glad you got the holidays together!

FatcatPaulanne said...

I'm sorry to hear your mom's not doing well, but I'm glad you're back. It's good to hear from you.

Lisa said...

Happy New Year, Bunnykins! :o)

Praying for your mom!

We want to see pictures of that 3d puzzle when it's done! ;o)

Simply April said...

Happy New Year to you too!
Sorry to hear about your mom, and glad to know she's feeling some better. (Hugs!)