Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Christmas Time



Here the kids are putting their first ornament on the tree.
I don't have a picture of complete tree because I still have to
buy the tinsel!!!
I am trying very hard to make this holiday more about
our Lord, but the devil sure is making it hard.
I am trying to do our Advent Wreath and readings before
bedtime. (Last year morning didn't work)
Last night, they were horrible to each other and me while
trying to read!!!
They just CAN NOT GET ALONG!!!!
IT IS DRIVING ME NUTS!!!!
I know alot of it is my fault, I dreamed of a great time homeschooling, us
all getting along and doing fun things together. NOT!!
Oh well, I am sure I will get through this!!

We had fun at the park last week. Yesterday we went to the
Orlando Rep Theatre and saw "A Wonderful Life"
It was wonderful, though I think Dylan was a bit bored.

Today we are going bowling. So I must go get ready.

I hope everyone is having a great holiday season!!

Bunny

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Beautiful kids and tree, Bunny! :o)

I'm a little confused though... Isn't the tinsel already on the tree?

Freakmom said...

The tree looks great!

Derby Queen said...

No, Lisa, That's the garland, silly!!! This is Trina, Bunny's daughter, by the way. She probably won't get pictures for a while. We've been taking field trips all week. Now we hafta get some actual work done!!! LOl

-Trina

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I was wondering, have you been homeschooling all along or is this a new thing for your family?