Thursday, November 29, 2007

No time

Hi everyone,
I just haven't found the time to blog. Not much happening to blog about anyways.
School is going okay, we have a good day, then a bad day, etc.
Today is a bad day. I overslept and have felt horrible all day. Just no energy, low grade headache that won't go away. Just plain yucky :(

So because of me....not much is getting done. We are trying, but with the fights and yelling I am ready to give up!!!

I hope your day is going better than mine!! :)

Hoping to have a better day tomorrow!!!
Till then,
Grumpy Bunny

2 comments:

Derby Queen said...

FYI, DYLAN STARTED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jk i love ya mom!! hope ya get better!!
:-*

-Trina <3!!

Lisa said...

Grumpy Bunny? ROFL

I'm a lil grumpy myself these days. Maybe we can be grumpy together? :o)