Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Thanksgiving! We are enjoying our time with Mom and Dad. Mom is doing well and is very upbeat. My aunt put on a wonderful dinner and we are all tired and full.
School has been doing okay. I had to push Katrina, but she is almost finished with her 1st semester in Earth Space Science online course. She has one more assignment and then she is going to take the month of December off. She will start it up again January 7th. Her teacher is thrilled with her work.
We took most of the week off, just did little odds and ends.
I think Dave and I are going to brave doing some shopping tomorrow without the children. I need to Christmas shop with out them around!!!
I hope the holidays are wonderful for you all.
Bunny

2 comments:

FatcatPaulanne said...

I'm glad you all had a good day!

Where does your daughter take these online classes? Do you think my son could take them?

Lisa said...

Glad to hear your holiday was a good one! :o)