Saturday, October 06, 2007

Never a dull moment

Life is so terribly busy. I have tried to sit down and write my book list, but life gets in the way.
I am up helping my mom out this week and life took a turn for the worse.
For those who are new to my blog, my mom has lung cancer. I visit her every couple of weeks to clean her house and take her to her chemo treatments.
While visiting this week, I noticed that she talked a bit funny. She thought I meant her voice. We asked the cancer doctor about it, and thought it was a sinus infection.
I kept on noticing her talking differently. My hubby came up and said that she was talking out of only one side of her mouth!!
She started having facial spasms. She had 8 just this morning, so we took her to the
emergency room. After a 4 hour wait, and many tests, we find out that she has a tumor on her brain.
Needless to say, I am staying longer to try and help her and my dad.
I will keep you all updated and Please keep her in your prayers.
Love one another, our time here on earth goes way to quickly.
Bunny

4 comments:

FatcatPaulanne said...

Oh Bunny, I'm so sorry you're having to go through this! It's awful to watch our parents decline.

Amie said...

oh no bunny, I'm so sorry to hear it. =(

Freakmom said...

Oh no! Praying for the best! I'm so sorry to hear this news.

(((hugs)))

Daisy said...

Praying! And sending hugs! Lots of hugs! :o)