Monday, September 24, 2007

THE COMEDY OF ERRORS_2007

THE COMEDY OF ERRORS_2007

Trina went and saw this play on Friday. I thought it would be way over Dylan's head, so we sat in the lobby. We were able to watch the play on a TV, and we laughed quite a bit. I am sad :(
that we didn't go.

Today, we didn't get much done. I was feeling a bit under the weather. Tomorrow is Doctors appt for Trina's leg.....please pray that she can walk on it without the crutches. I am sick of her using "broken leg" as an excuse for getting nothing done.

She starts her Life Management Course on line next month. The teacher told us she must
become CPR certified to take the class. So now I have to find somewhere close by, since I hate to drive to do this. I figure I might as well take the class also. It's been over 18 years since I took a course!!!

Gonna go clean up supper dishes and relax.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Luv ya,
Bunny

3 comments:

FatcatPaulanne said...

Praying for a healed leg!

Freakmom said...

I took CPR at our local fire station last month. If they don't offer a class, they'd probably know where you could take one.

Good thoughts for a good leg!!

sunshineperri said...

Thanks for the input freakmom, our local sheriff office has it also!!
I am kinda excited about it!!