Monday, July 09, 2007

World Championship

Well, it's official. Katrina and Dylan both qualified for the World Championship in Arkron Ohio. We leave on Friday for the week long festivities.
They are both extremely excited and can't wait to leave. In fact, Katrina wants to pack her suitcase last week!!!
We are busy getting ready. We have made most of their buttons for trading, but I forgot to count when I ordered them and was short 50 backs!! Emailed the seller, will send them, but not in time. So I ordered more from another seller.
Will try to post a picture of them.
Weather here is extremely hot and we are enjoying the pool.
Not much school work getting done. I do think I will have them do some state worksheets on our trip to Ohio.
Sorry I haven't blogged much!!
Hugs and kisses,
Bunny

1 comment:

FatcatPaulanne said...

Wow! How exciting for you all!