Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Out of sorts

Well....the reason I haven't been writing lately...is that we have received some bad news.
My Mom was diagnosed with lung cancer. We still are unsure of what stage it is at and what type of cancer cells they are. She goes in for a needle biopsy on Tuesday. I will now more then.
I, of course, immediately packed up and went to be with them. I finally went home on Saturday and today she called.
Dad had to go for emergency appendisits. He finally is out and is in a lot of pain, but we think he will be fine.
With all this happening, I forgot to get Trina evaulated for her homeschooling!!!
So now I need to call them and ask for an extension!!!
Never a dull moment.
Mom didn't have a computer with internet access. God truly watches out for me....a Derby fellow friend told Dave about an organization that gives away computers for education! We got a cute little laptop!! We went and got an internet card for access so that Katrina can keep up on her online classes.
I will write more when I find out more details.
Keep us in your prayers!
Bunny

3 comments:

Lynn said...

{{{Hugs!}}}
I'll be praying.

Amie said...

Oh No, Bunny!! I hope Uncle J is doing better. My thoughts are with your mom. =( Ugh, all those cigarettes all those years...

Janet said...

Sending prayers and good wishes.