Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I'm trying to come Back!!!

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Where oh where did the timeeeee go? Where oh where did it go???

Poor Dylan was sick almost the whole month of December. It took everything we had to get him well again. Finally...he started feeling better on Christmas!!!
We had an okay Christmas. Family falling out made it a bit difficult.

It has been hard getting back into the swing of school. Poor Trina hates being at
home, but doesn't want to go to school. She is a true teenager and HATES me and everything I try to do.

Anyways, I will try to blog again.

Bunny

1 comment:

Amie said...

Sorry to hear about the funk you've been in! I hope you make it thru OK. Are you considering putting Katrina into public school next year? It just seems that so many of your posts are about your kids fighting home school! More power to you, girl!!