Weird Things Schmierd Things
THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the '6 weird things about you.' People who get tagged need to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog. I got tagged by Funky-Redhead, who is the first person who has ever tagged me! I feel so special! I am more than glad to display my weirdness for all to mock me!
6. When I first started voting, I became a Republican only because my Last Name began with an R. (For those who know me, it was my ex-husband.)
I am now a DEMOCRAT. Because that's what I believe in!!
5. My kitchen has to be clean. I could care less about the other rooms, but my domain must be spotless.
4. When I lived in Denver, the only way I could tell East and West was to look at the mountains, then I knew I was heading west.
3. I can not for the live of me remember names. So if you see me and I don't call you by name....it's because I can't remember.
2. I actually cook all our meals. Most people in Florida seem to only eat out!!
(Does this count???)
1. All beds in my house have to be made.
Not sure if this is weird or not, but all I can think of.
I am going to tag:
I really only these three!! Sad to say!!!