Friday, December 08, 2006

Weird Things Schmierd Things

Weird Things Schmierd Things

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the '6 weird things about you.' People who get tagged need to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog. I got tagged by Funky-Redhead, who is the first person who has ever tagged me! I feel so special! I am more than glad to display my weirdness for all to mock me!

6. When I first started voting, I became a Republican only because my Last Name began with an R. (For those who know me, it was my ex-husband.)
I am now a DEMOCRAT. Because that's what I believe in!!

5. My kitchen has to be clean. I could care less about the other rooms, but my domain must be spotless.

4. When I lived in Denver, the only way I could tell East and West was to look at the mountains, then I knew I was heading west.

3. I can not for the live of me remember names. So if you see me and I don't call you by name....it's because I can't remember.

2. I actually cook all our meals. Most people in Florida seem to only eat out!!
(Does this count???)

1. All beds in my house have to be made.

Not sure if this is weird or not, but all I can think of.

I am going to tag:

Amie

Donna

FatCatPauline

I really only these three!! Sad to say!!!

4 comments:

Donna Boucher said...

Bunny,
I did the weird meme a few weeks ago. I will go back and see what I wrote and let you know :o)

I could use some mountains around here to help me know east from west :o)

sunshineperri said...

Sorry Donna, must of missed that one!! I was away for a week with no computer!!
Bunny

Funky-Redhead said...

I am the same way about beds and kitchen! First thing every morning.

Funny, I thought Floridians would grill out all the time!

FatcatPaulanne said...

I can't believe you tagged me a month ago and I didn't see it! I'm sorry! I haven't been reading the blogs much. I'm going to do it if I can narrow down my extreme weirdness into only 6 things!