Wednesday, November 08, 2006

No School Today

What a busy life we lead. I ran out of dog food, why I bother to try to feed her is beyond me. I think I have tried every brand out there and she won't eat them. Well....she will if you hand feed her....like I have time for that!!
So we went to Wally World and got that, finally bought curtains for one of kat's windows. Man curtains are expensive...if I had more time I would sew my own, but who has the time!!!
I let them both buy a pair of jeans and a long sleeved shirt ;). They loved it, but it took forever to figure out what sizes they were. I turned around once to get my cart and it was gone!!!
We went up and down the isles looking for it and then comes a women with it!! She thought it was hers. She even left her purse in the cart. I told her she should NEVER do that!!!
Silly people.
Then a quick lunch at Wendy's, then Trina's Orthodontist app't, quick supper and off to Religious Education.
Finally home and kids to bed.
Tomorrow I think we can manage to get some work done!! LOL!!
Have a great night.
Bunny

4 comments:

Anne said...

You are just too funny.

Lynn said...

I thought about getting some new curtains for our living room, until I priced them, then decided I can live with these for a while longer.

Funky-Redhead said...

go you! Wonder Woman!

FatcatPaulanne said...

My dog is exactly the same way. I've just about tried every dog food too. Eventually, he will eat it though.