Thursday, November 02, 2006

Do we need all this candy???


November 2, 2006

The picture above is why I dislike Halloween!! Way tooo much candy!!! Then it's a fight not to have too much in one sitting. Look you can see my cleaning bottle in the background. I need to start looking in the background before I take pictures!!!
This week has been busy. I can't believe it is already November!!!! It has been hard to motivate the kids to do their work. Dylan wakes up only wanting a half day and Trina just doesn't want to do it!!!! Dylan does okay once he gets going. I try to do Math, Reading, Phonics everyday. The rest will get done. It's hard to move on when they don't understand what we are doing!! Then I feel like we are so far behind!!
I try to start Math out with a game. We have card, dice and board games for Math. He really likes starting out that way.
I feel we will get to it all eventually. Life is too short, we have to have fun learning!! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Funky-Redhead said...

What a cutie pahtootie! How could you say no to that face?

FatcatPaulanne said...

I think you're doing what we're doing, just the basics and have fun with the rest!

Anne said...

I like the way you "school". I heard a lady say this weekend who has homeschooled her three kids from the beginning and they are in college and heading to college - she said she is a "slow mommy". I like that description. I'm "slow mommy" too. It's get done.