Monday, October 30, 2006

Shakespeare Theatre

Friday was a busy day for us. We went to the Shakespeare Theatre again, but this time to see "Miss Nelson Takes a Field Trip". I have never laughed so much in my life. The actors were awesome. Katrina didn't like it, but I loved it!!!!
Then it was home and I helped katrina by printing stuff for her. I feel it was too much information for her to weed through, so I printed a couple of choices and let her choose.
Then I dropped them and my dog at my parents. It was an 1 1/2 drive for us, but it was worth it. They watched the kids and dog so we could go to my hubby's bosses party. I even went shopping for new clothes!! It took me 3 hours to buy 1 pair of jeans, 2 tops, a belt and new shoes. I haven't shopped for myself in years and had no idea about fashion!! Also I have lost 2 dress sizes (only 10 pounds), and didn't know what would fit. I still can't believe it was 2 sizes smaller!!!

School day was tough today. The kids were still tired from Grammy's and Grampa's. That's my story and I am sticking to it!!! Dylan woke up wanting a half day of school. Katrina woke me up at 7 and wanted to know why I wasn't awake!! Usually it's me trying to get her up.....but I at least wait till 8 am!!! LOL!!!

Dylan did okay once i wouldn't let him cry his way out of work. He does it and does it well, just the motivating him to do it is tough!!

It's late and I want to watch my Criminal Minds from last week.....Hope everyone is healthy and fine.

2 comments:

Funky-Redhead said...

Sounds like a great day, aside from the whining that is! We had three years of whining, and now finally, we have peace! I know you will eventually have it too! Just hang in there! You will have a sense of accomplishment no on can take from you, and so few actually attain! ( rah- rah - rah!!!)

Lynn said...

The theater sounds like so much fun!

Yay, you! On the shopping and losing 2 sizes!