Friday, October 20, 2006

Model Glacier


Here we are trying an experiment about Glaciers. It didn't work out at all!! I was suppose to put the sand in a plastic tray. Which of course I don't have.
Maybe it did work, I don't have the teachers edition, so I am honestly not sure what it was to do!!

We froze pebbles and rocks in a small milk carton. Barely covering them with water. (Mistake number one, we filled it with water!)
Freeze overnight, fill tray with sand, push ice blodk across sand. Tell about the path made by the ice.

Well, it just moved the sand and left some pebbles in the sand.

Not sure!!! LOL!! We will figure it out eventurally!!! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Funky-Redhead said...

WOW...WOW...and more WOW!
I will be trying these activites! I would love to know where you are getting these ideas???