Sunday, September 24, 2006

What a busy week.






Dylan was suppose to go to the Sanford Zoo at 2 p.m. and have a class. I scheduled at for the Pilgrim Virgin of Fatima Statue to come at 1 p.m.. I didn't know that it would be such a wonderful experience! We had 8 people come into the house. They set her up on our table. Then we said some prayers, said the rosary and said more prayers welcoming Our Blessed Lady into our home. After everyone left, I apologized to Dylan. I told him I should of asked how long it would take. He told me, "It's okay Mom. How often does Mary come to our home?"

We have been told that Many prayers have been answered when the Virgin statue has visited other homes! It is truly an honor to have her here.


We didn't seem to get much school work done. For some reason, I was really tired, emotionally and physically. I had a very hard time getting up in the mornings, and Katrina won't work without someone standing over her!!! Oh well, we did do some.


1 comment:

Greco25 said...

Hello,
I'm not an active blogger but I saw your comments on another page about "crying when saying the Sorrowful Mysteries". I had to check out your blog. Then I saw this beautiful statue of Our Lady of Fatima and wanted to tell you how lovly it is.
I just posted some religious lace cards on my very new blog. Hope you can look at them. Keep up the good work and enjoy your beautiful family.
http://thewindowshowsitall.blogspot.com/