Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I can't believe that it is Wednesday already!! My parents came down to see us on Monday. So not much work got accomplished on Monday. We had a nice visit, but it was way too short. They left Tuesday at 9:30 am., plenty of time to do some school work. Nope, Mom wasn't feeling well!!
So here it is Wednesday and Katrina doesn't want to stick to the schedule and do some work. Whine, Whine, Whine...someone please remind me WHY I WANT TO HOMESCHOOL!!!
She has it so easy, yet won't apply herself. I am thinking of taking a trip to the college she wants to apply to and talking to them about what her requirements will be. At the rate she is going at, she won't even make it to college.

We have Religious Education tonight.
Tomorrow will be a better day!!
God Bless you all
Bunny

4 comments:

Donna Boucher said...

It is not a sprint...it's a marathon...

Keep on trying....it will work out in the end.

You can do it!

How's that for a homeschool cheer?

Tomorrow is another day
~Scarlett O'Hara

amiedanny said...

Well, perhaps you'll decide after this year that it wasn't worth it and you'd like to try public school. I think your year is only as good as your teacher anyway, as far as elementary schools goes. Good luck, give those kids lots of rewards to work towards maybe. Or don't let them see the light of day until they've done their schoolwork!! =)

Lynn said...

{{Hugs}}
I like what donna said, "It's not a sprint, it's a marathon." Believe me, in the goodness-how-many-years-has-it-been? that we've been homeschooling, we've gone through several times like what you've just described, there have been times I've wanted to wave down that yellow bus as it goes by, yelling, "Hey! You forgot these kids!" But, it passes. ;)

Praying that the rest of the week goes better. :)

FatcatPaulanne said...

I've felt that way too but it will pass, just hang in there.