Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I am writing this at 11:30 pm and my dog is barking at the people across the street and nothing will stop her!!!
Today was a tough day. We slept in till 10:30!!! I must say I did feel a bit under the weather today.
Needless to say it wasn't a full day of school. Trina is never happy with any curriculum we pick out. She choose to do three courses on line and of course when her grades aren't up to what I think they are....the course is stupid and doesn't explain it enough. I somehow seem to find all the information to answer the questions when I look though!!
I kept away from the prepackaged curriculum because I was so disappointed with Seton's and I paid $500 for it!!
I guess today just wasn't meant to be a good school day....me full of worry about them learning and Trina hating it all!!
I know that God wants me to home school, I just wish he would steer me to the right way to teach them!!!

No comments: