Wednesday, September 06, 2006

September 6, 2006

Wow, I am so terrible about writing each day. Dave noticed on the clock that I posted the picture where Dylan put two 35 minutes instead of a 40. I had to figure out how to change the picture!!!
I need to learn my way around eblog!!!
Today was a terrible start. My truck wouldn't start and I had no way to get Katrina to guitar lessons!! We finally asked a neighbor to drive us there and she did!! Thank goodness for wonderful neighbors...thanks Marilyn!!! Another mom from our guitar lessons kindly brought us home. Dave came home at lunch and jump started the truck and off it went to the dealers.
Needless to say, we haven't done any school work today!! OH well, there is always tomorrow.
We had a fun and quiet Labor day weekend. We wanted to go to the beach, but the weather wasn't suppose to be nice. I am glad we didn't go, New Symrna Beach had a shark bite a 33 year old man and that is where we were going to go!!! I think my pool is the best place to be.
We got together with our next door neighbor and her friends and had some great food and of course some great laughs!!!!

We have religious education tonight. I am going to do a reading, which I have never done before. Katrina will be an alter server and even Dylan is going to participate by bringing down the class books to be blessed!!! It's a family night!!!

Dave is staying at home and working on the derby cars. Katrina's is in the garage and everyone but me is getting Derby Fever.

Love to you all,
Bunny

No comments: