Monday, September 18, 2006

Monday, September 18, 2006

Our Bible quote for the day is:
"Call unto me, and I will answer thee." Jeremiah 33:3a

I have called, but haven't seen the answer in front of me yet!!
I made up schedules for both of my kids to follow. I made it so that if Trina needs help with Spanish, Dylan is doing work that he can do by himself, and vice versa.
Not gonna happen today. Dylan did his work, and without complaining. Trina on the other hand, locked herself in the bathroom and complained about everything. From the schedule, which she approved the night before to how terrible I make school.
So I REFUSE to go and help them at the soap box derby this weekend. I AM NOT GOING TO KILL MYSELF FOR THIS FAMILY!!!!
I know that there are going to be days when she doesn't want to work, but with her it is every day.
I just don't know!!!!!

Needed to vent I guess. I am praying tomorrow will be better.

Please pray for me.

God Bless.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

It's a near daily argument with my youngest over his schoolwork, also. I know how tiring it gets. {{hugs}}
I'm praying it gets better for you.

sunshineperri said...

Thanks Lynn. I am going to try asking in my prayers differently. Maybe that will work!!
I am just bummed, because it's barely been a month!!
I hope it's better for you!!!
Bunny