Monday, September 11, 2006

Monday, September 11, 2006




"The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life."
Proverbs 11:30a
I ordered a bread box that has wonderful passages in it. I let the kids take turns picking one each day. Then we read it and reflect on it all day. It's a great way to start the day. I also print out the Saint of the Day and read about it while they are eating breakfast.

Today was a sad day, I watched it happening on the tv and was crying. Dylan was only 3 and kept asking me,"Why you cry Momma?" He just didn't understand. I wanted to run to get Katrina at school (I wasn't homeschooling then). We talked about it as a family. Dave was home sick and I am glad he was here.

Dylan and Katrina had fun making their Adam and Eve for their timelines. Dylan made Jubal and TubalCain also. I have had these paperkins dolls forever and now I know why I ordered them. Jesus was preparing me for this time!! Katrina's is the top one and Dylan's are the other two.

Must go and read to the kids before bed.

Have a pleasant evening and a great morning.

Bunny Posted by Picasa

No comments: